Singapore National Climbing Standards
Instructor Training Course
About Instructor Training Course
This course is designed to prepare participants to undertake a Sport Climbing Instructor certification assessment. The course teaches a range of skills necessary for the safe and effective conduct of SNCS approved, sport climbing courses. The course will also focus on the importance of achieving high instructional standards and consistency of instruction within the SNCS system.
- Completion and acquired certifications for Sport Climbing Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Abseiling Level 1 need not require.
- Valid First Aid certification
- 3 Days of 7 hours (inclusive of lunch break)
- The Cliff @ Snow City
Things to bring
- Personal Climbing Gear
- Water Bottle
- Not inclusive of examination fees.
- Bank Transfer
Details will be given upon registration
Available Dates for Booking
- 7-8, 15th November (Sat/Sun/Sun) – The Cliff @ Snow City (New Class)
Max 8 persons
To register : whatsApp us at our hotline: +65 98203071