As climbers of Climb’O’Dachi, we strive to not only just climb for fun, but to further improve ourselves from climbing, to knowledge. Our Climb’O’Dachi instructor, coaches and trains fellow climbers, advancing from top roping to lead climbing, learning how to conduct rescues in sticky situations. Such training benefit us in preparing for our overseas climbs and to make the best of the days spent there.
Who can join?
All members of Climb’O’Dachi are welcome to join in, given they have RSVP the respective events so as to benefit the training.
Join us at our Climb’O’Dachi Facebook Group to be updated of our future activities.
Below are some of the training scopes that we do. Locations are privatised to keep the trainings exclusive.
Monday Blues @ Climb Central
- Day : Every Monday’s from 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Training Type : Top Rope Climbing
- Day : Every Thursday from 6.30pm to 10pm
- Training Type : Lead Climbing
TRX Training (NEW!)
- Day: Weekend mornings or Weekday Evenings 7.00pm to 9.00pm.
- Subject to Trainer’s Availability.
- Training Type: TRX Suspension Training.
Climb’O’Dachi Workshops (COMING SOON!)
- Day : Weekends
- Training Type : Top Rope / Lead Climbing / Multi-pitch
Climb’O’Dachi Pre-trip Workshop (COMING SOON!)
- Day: Weekends
- Training Type : Multi-pitch
Have Facebook? Do join our Climb’O’Dachi Facebook Group for more event updates!