**Registration is now open for existing students of May and June classes affected by Phase 2 Heighten Alert.
Public Registration will open on 28th June**
Public registrants, please do not register before 28th June.
All orders registered before 28th June will be cancelled without notice.
Timings for the venues as follows
*to be confirmed
SNCS Sport Climbing Level 1, Top Rope Belay
- Climbing equipment including harness and climbing shoes (please bring socks!)
- Complimentary ABD workshop
- Receive special vouchers from our partners, specially for Climbodachi!
For details of this course, kindly refer to this link (opens a new page).
Kindly note that all our courses run independently from the climbing gym scheduled classes.
Registering with the climbing gym will not confirm placement into our classes.
- Please fill in your name as to be appeared on your certificate upon checkout.
- Payment is only by PayNow/Paylah. Instructions will follow via email upon checkout.
Course placement will only be confirmed upon successful receipt of payment.
Please register one at a time.
Pre-Course Preparation and Attendance (Section F of the Terms and Conditions) (Important)
- Climbers are to ensure that prior to the course date, are not to sustain any form of injury that would render their participation of the course.
- Climbers who are unable to attend the course due to SHN, are to inform us via WhatsApp or email 2 days before the course for rescheduling to our next class.
A valid MC with SHN will be required as proof to waive off admin fees for rescheduling.
- Climbers who are not feeling well on the day of course are to produce a valid MC via WhatsApp or Email to be waived from the admin fees for rescheduling.
- Climbers who are absent from class without prior notice (<2 days before class) or without valid MC before or on the course day, will be charged with administrative fee of $30 for rescheduling.
- All our classes are inclusive of the gym quota set for public climbs, we seek your cooperation to be safe and attend your class as the slots are booked for you for the duration of the course.
For full list of Terms and Conditions, please click here. (Opens a new tab)