**Registration will open on 1st July for existing students of May and June classes affected by Phase 2 Heighten Alert.
Public Registration will open on 4th July**
Public registrants, please do not register before 4th July.
All orders registered before 4th July will be cancelled without notice.
Timings for the venues as follows
*to be confirmed
SNCS Sport Climbing Level 2, Lead Climbing and Dynamic Belay
- Climbing Equipment including lead climbing gears. (Harness and shoes available if you don’t have them yet! please bring socks!)
- Complimentary ABD workshop for lead belaying
- Receive special vouchers from our partners, specially for Climbodachi!
For more details of this course, kindly refer to this link.
Kindly note that all our courses run independently from the climbing gym scheduled classes.
Registering with the climbing gym will not confirm placement into our classes.
- Please fill in your name as to be appeared on your certificate upon checkout.
- Payment is only by PayNow/Paylah. Instructions will follow via email upon checkout.
Course placement will only be confirmed upon successful receipt of payment.
Please register one at a time.
Please Log In first before registration.
Pre-Course Preparation and Attendance (Section F of the Terms and Conditions) (Important)
- To fully benefit from the lead climbing course, climbers are to be well versed with their 5 step belay and climbing top-rope grade 6A.
- Climbers are to ensure that prior to the course date, are not to sustain any form of injury that would render their participation of the course.
W.E.F from 1st April,
- Climbers who are unable to attend the course due to SHN, are to inform us via WhatsApp or email 2 days before the course for rescheduling to our next class.
A valid MC with SHN will be required as proof to waive off admin fees for rescheduling.
- Climbers who are not feeling well on the day of course are to produce a valid MC via WhatsApp or Email to be waived from the admin fees for rescheduling.
- Climbers who are absent from class without prior notice (<2days before class) or without valid MC before or on the course day, will be charged with administrative fee of $30 for rescheduling.
- All our classes are inclusive of the gym quota set for public climbs, we seek your cooperation to be safe and attend your class as the slots are booked for you for the duration of the course.
For full list of Terms and Conditions, please click here. (Opens a new tab)